Any car, any time. With access to 450,000+ vehicles spread across 1,800+ major UK locations including airports and train stations, we can get a hire car to you within 2 hours.
Why should you hire a vehicle?
It’s all inclusive
New bookings are supplied with; a new vehicle (less than 12 months old), breakdown cover, maintenance and full UK driver motor insurance.
Our bookings offer flexible drop off and pick-up locations to work around you and your schedule.
Simply tell us when and where and you’d like your vehicle and your booking will be arranged accordingly.
If you or an employee needs a new booking quickly, give us a call or book online and we’ll have a vehicle confirmed within a couple of hours.
Specialist vehicle hire
If you’re looking for a larger or a specific type of vehicle for a limited amount of time we’ve got you covered.
No long term commitments
Not sure how long you’ll need a car for?
Daily hire is the perfect option for this. Your booking can be extended for as long as you’d like.
If you need one-way transport to either a UK airport, train station or a specific UK address, one-travel bookings are the perfect solution.
Planning on taking a trip abroad?
You can book a vehicle to take abroad (European countries only) to save you from adding additional miles or additional wear and tear to your personal vehicle.
Why should you choose us?
Having been in based in the heart of York since 1995, we’ve established a strong reputation with different rental partners and dealership groups which has helped us to build a 2,000+ strong rental fleet with thousands of new customers every year.
We can also provide:
- Fantastic UK coverage and can access and utilize one of the largest UK fleets with 450,000+ vehicles at our disposable spread across 1,800+ UK locations. We can arrange delivery anywhere in the UK within two hours and can arrange a booking within 30-mins.
- Dedicated account managers to handle and guide you through every aspect of your booking
- Free corporate access to industry-leading software allowing you to book your next car in just a few clicks.
- Bookings for specialist vehicles, such as welfare relief vans to industry-specific vehicles.
- International bookings for customers based outside the UK ready for collection or delivery at UK address.
- A non-biased service as we work with rental partners to include Europcar, Hertz, Avis, Thrifty, Nexus, Compello and SHB. Guaranteeing you cost savings, damage control, information management and simple invoicing with your next rental.
Corporate customers can also take advantage of:
- Bespoke pricing tailored to you and your fleet
- Handy online booking with seamless integration to your own system.
- Providing a comprehensive report assisting with controlling costs and ensuring operational efficiency.
- Low CO2 and diesel or hybrid/electric specific options to be in line with your corporate social responsibility.
- 3 or 6 months fixed rentals
- Excess waivers & light damage options
- Delivery and collection services are available to either business address or personal home addresses
- Fast-track service at airports
- Choice of your insurance or ours (with or without damage excess)
To arrange your next vehicle hire give us a call on 01904 557 528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What are the benefits of becoming a Europcar Member?
You get a ‘Privilege Card’ which entitles you to pre-printed check-out, free rental upgrades and free car rentals.
Can I modify or cancel my booking?
You can modify, change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before your pickup date
Can I check rates without making a reservation?
Of course! We even aim to price-match your rental should you have got it cheaper elsewhere. Simply leave us a message by calling or emailing and we’ll be happy to help.
How can I pay for my rental?
We have the option to take rental bookings by either debit or credit card with no additional charges. All major credit card types are expected. Cash is not accepted.
Is there a deposit to pay?
In most cases, there is a £250 refundable deposit to pay but depends on the type of booking you make. Your account manager will confirm your deposit prior to booking.
What documents do I need to present when I pick up my car?
We would need a form of ID and driving license as well as your booking payment card. If your booking is placed online, then a required list of documents will then be sent to your booking email address.
What’s the minimum age to hire a vehicle?
Minimum age to hire a vehicle in the UK is currently 22. Due to insurance purposes, a young-driver charge is required.
To contact us to find out more about booking your vehicle, please get in touch using the form below.