At Autohorn Fleet Services we’re proud to call ourselves a Yorkshire born and bred team with customer service at the heart of everything we do. The company was born in 1995 and since then we have grown to offer a multitude of different bespoke fleet solutions for businesses and individuals. Back in the 90s we had a modest five employees and just nine cars – today we’re proud to offer an eclectic team of more than 85 professionals and a fleet of more than 2,000 cars to choose from.
We have a new exciting opportunity to join our growing team and to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Yorkshire.
About the job:
As our new Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller, you’ll start right at the heart of our core operations and will gain valuable knowledge about credit control.
Key responsibilities of Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller include:
- Contacting customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing and creating new accounts
- Managing customer payment methods (ranging from card payments to direct debit mandates)
- Managing and reconciling customer accounts
- General office administration
This position will generally work and develop around your key strengths as well as improving your current skillset. There are optional training courses available should you wish to progress your role further.
We’re looking for individuals who have the following qualities:
- Previous credit control experience
- An understanding of credit checking and risk assessment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Sage 50 (or similar accounting software)
- Have great communication skills via email and a confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills and thorough attention to detail
Full Time (40 hour per week)
£18,000-£21,000pa depending on previous experience
0.5 miles from the York Train Station or City Centre with free onsite parking.
Employees will also have access to a full host of benefits including:
- 22 days holiday (as well as bank holidays) increasing with employment term
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company healthcare
And we dress down on Fridays!
Contact Sharon Kerrison by emailing email@example.com or call us today on 01904 557 536. Alternatively, fill out the form below: